Thank you to Lotus Laura for nominating me. I always enjoy her posts, and I would recommend checking her blog out!
The rules are fairly simple:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 other bloggers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post.
- What’s your favorite season/why?
My favorite season is summer! I have a summer birthday, which is a big reason why. It also gives me a lot of time to hang out with friends and work on my writing!
- What do you eat for breakfast?
I usually have bread with butter or jam, very yummy!
- What is a fun childhood memory you have?
One fun childhood memory was going swimming with my family.
- Where do you think you’ll be in ten years?
Hopefully with someone I love.
- What’s your favorite drink?
I’m boring, I like water!
- What is a mythological figure you like and why?
I like mermaids because they are very pretty and spend all their time in water.
- What type of books do you like?
I really like historical fiction.
- What are some things that come naturally to you?
Oddly enough, math!
- Are you an introvert or extrovert?
Definitely an introvert.
- What’s your last google search?
The film Death of Stalin
- What’s your favorite flower?
11 facts about me:
- I will be attending the University of Washington, Seattle this Fall
- I have an older brother
- I have a Havanese dog
- I like to cook and bake
- Frogs are my favorite animal
- The Beatles are my favorite band
- I turn 18 this year!
- I have lived in Washington my entire life
- I am learning German
- I have visited the Balkans before
- I love staying indoors
- What do you do for fun?
- What is something you always look forward to?
- Who is someone you look up to?
- What’s your favorite song?
- What’s your favorite snack?
- What’s the last book you read?
- How long have you been blogging?
- What career do you want to go into?
- Who is your favorite musical artist or group?
- What’s the worst part of your day?
- What’s your favorite color?
This is a great way for the blogging community to come together! I look forward to seeing your posts 🙂