Thanks so much to lotuslaura for nominating me for this award! I highly recommend following her blog 🙂
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and give a link to the blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Nominate between 5-11 other bloggers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
- Notify your nominees once you’ve uploaded your post.
Questions for Me:
- What is your favorite planet and why? I know Pluto isn’t technically a planet but it still has a special place in my heart.
- What do you typically eat for lunch? Hmm, usually a potato-based meal with salad.
- Which time period in history interests you most? The Cold War.
- How do you deal with writer’s block? I usually have to listen to music or walk my dog or do anything that does not revolve around writing.
- What’s one healthy choice you make every day? I try to exercise every day, even if it’s just going for a walk
- What’s the last animal you saw and how did it make you feel? My dog, and she always makes me feel happy 🙂
- Someone hands you a camera and tells you to take a picture, what do you photograph? I would take a picture of them (but it probably won’t turn out good).
- Top three favorite music genres? Rock, pop, and indie.
- What would you tell your childhood self? Stop stressing out so much.
- What background noise helps you write best — music, TV, podcast, nature sounds, other, or silence? I need absolute silence or else I cannot concentrate.
- Are you a dancer? Nope, but I still dance (probably shouldn’t though).
Questions for You
- What’s your favorite season and why?
- What’s your best childhood memory?
- What’s your go-to snack?
- What was your favorite subject in school and why?
- Who is your favorite author?
- How has this pandemic changed you as a writer?
- What’s the worst piece of advice you have ever heard?
- What’s your secret talent?
- Who inspires you to keep writing?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- Did you have a nice day?
- Be A Healthy Senior
- 11th of Summer
- Ashish Kumar
- Me Otherwise
- Barely A Blog
- Rica Chua
- Art Sound Life
There is no need to respond, but I would love to see everybody’s responses!